Pro Metronome allows you send both video and audio to projector or Apple TV.You can enable this feature by using two method:1. Wired:There are many cables you can choose. Here are examples:
Plug the cable into your device and connect it to your projector, TV or other devices. It will mirror your devices' screen by default. To enable Pro Metronome AirPlay View, please tap AirPlay button . The screen will be changed to AirPlay View.2. Wireless:To send video and audio wirelessly, you should have a AirPlay-enabled device. For instance:
- iPhone 5,iPad mini, iPod touch 5, iPad4 with HDMI
- iPhone 4/4s, iPod touch 4, iPad 2, iPad3 with HDMI
Minimum requirements for AirPlay Mirroring
For best performance, make sure that your system meets AirPlay Mirroring minimum requirements.
- iPhone 4S or iPad 2 (and later) with iOS 5 and later
- Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation) with software version 5.0 or later
- An 802.11a, -g or -n wireless network
Enabling AirPlay Mirroring from your iPhone 4S or iPad
Enable AirPlay Mirroring from your iPhone 4S or iPad directly from the recently used apps section in iOS:
To enable Pro Metronome AirPlay View, please tap AirPlay button . The screen will be changed to AirPlay View.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad and your Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your iPhone or iPad, double-click the Home Button to display your recently used apps.
- Swipe your recently used apps twice from left to right until you see the icon.
- Tap the icon to display a list of available AirPlay devices.
- Enable AirPlay Mirroring from this menu by tapping the name of your Apple TV, then toggle the on/off slider to ON.